Bookings Terms & Conditions
- Normal Allocation: All courses will be filled on a first come first served basis, unless otherwise specified. Once a course is full a reserve list will be kept and any places becoming available will be offered to the reserve list in the order of when NW Autism & SEND Consultancy were notified of interest.
- Confirmed bookings: No bookings will be accepted without a completed booking form being returned and received by NW Autism & SEND Consultancy and where applicable, with accompanying payment. Bookings will only be confirmed at the point the delegate received written confirmation that they have been allocated a placed on a specified training course.
- Bookings by an organisation: An organisation booking on training courses on behalf of their employees/volunteers is responsible for ensuring nominated individuals are aware of these terms and conditions and that no places are guaranteed until a booking is confirmed in writing, as per ‘Confirmed bookings’ above.
Cancellation by NW Autism & SEND Consultancy
- In the event of NW Autism & SEND Consultancy having to cancel a training course, all delegates will receive confirmation in writing and a full refund.
Cancellation by a delegate of delegate’s organisation
In the event of a delegate or their organisation cancelling a training course the following will apply:
- All cancellations must be in writing
- You should try and give as much notice as possible if you need to cancel a booking
- Cancellation changes are as fellows per person
- At least 30 days’ notice before the date of the course: 10% of the total cost
- At least 20 days’ notice before the date of the course: 50% of the total close
- 19 days’ notice or less before the date of the course: no refund given
(Where a delegate can be substituted for another delegate from the same organisation cancellation charged may not apply).