- Normal Allocation: All courses will be filled on a first come first served basis, unless otherwise specified. Once a course is full a reserve list will be kept and any places becoming available will be offered to the reserve list in the order of when NW Autism & SEND Consultancy were notified of interest.
- Confirmed bookings: No bookings will be accepted without a completed booking form being returned and received by NW Autism & SEND Consultancy and where applicable, with accompanying payment. Bookings will only be confirmed at the point the delegate received written confirmation that they have been allocated a placed on a specified training course.
- Bookings by an organisation: An organisation booking on training courses on behalf of their employees/volunteers is responsible for ensuring nominated individuals are aware of these terms and conditions and that no places are guaranteed until a booking is confirmed in writing, as per ‘Confirmed bookings’ above.
Bookings are only confirmed on full payment. Payment can be made via bank transfer or by cheque.
Upon receiving your booking, we'll send out further payment details.
Please make cheques payable to North West Autism & SEND Consultancy LTD
Cancellation by NW Autism & SEND Consultancy
- In the event of NW Autism & SEND Consultancy having to cancel a training course, all delegates will receive confirmation in writing and a full refund.
Cancellation by a delegate of delegate’s organisation
In the event of a delegate or their organisation cancelling a training course the following will apply:
- All cancellations must be in writing
- You should try and give as much notice as possible if you need to cancel a booking
- Cancellation changes are as fellows per person
- At least 30 days’ notice before the date of the course: 10% of the total cost
- At least 20 days’ notice before the date of the course: 50% of the total close
- 19 days’ notice or less before the date of the course: no refund given
(Where a delegate can be substituted for another delegate from the same organisation cancellation charged may not apply).